To our Dear Aidan
We will be reopening on Wednesday, May 13 th with only a few service providers working and then
slowly ramping up with each passing week. We have implemented several new protocols to ensure
that we provide you with as safe an environment as we can!
We are planning to call all of our clients over the next few days to schedule appointments. Please
call and leave a message at 603-598-0795 or email us at email@example.com if you want
We will be asking all clients to do the following:
· Reschedule your appointment if you or anyone in your household has covid-19 symptoms or
have been exposed to someone who has covid-19 symptoms.
· If your service provider is not available at check-in, we will ask you to wait in your car and
we will text / call you when we are ready.
· Arrive at the salon with only your phone and a form of payment. Please refrain from
bringing purses or larger handbags.
· Arrive at the salon wearing your facemask. Preferably one that wraps around your ears and
not your head or neck. Note that our entire team will be wearing masks at all times.
· At check-in: Your service provider will take your temperature and ask you if you have any
covid-19 symptoms. We reserve the right to not accept any clients who we deem as high
· Before starting your service, we will request that you thoroughly wash or sanitize your
· No one can accompany you at the salon during your appointment including children.
· You must maintain adequate social distancing of 6 feet apart with everyone at the salon
except your service provider.
· Beverages and magazines will temporarily be unavailable.
· You will be encouraged to shop our boutique and retail area, but please ask our staff to
handle any product that you are interested in buying.
· We will not be accepting cash for payment, credit or debit cards only.
Aidan James is investing to create a safe environment for both its clients and team! This includes
ramping up our cleaning hours, purchasing PPEs and eventually extending our hours of operation to
lower the number of people in the salon at any-one time. We have and will continue to invest in
changes to our salon to promote safer social distancing. With all of this in mind, we will be applying
a temporary 5% surcharge to all invoices to help offset these investments.
The entire Aidan James team is so excited to welcome you back! The last few months have been
very challenging and we look forward to reconnecting with all of you!
Karen Holmes, Aidan James’s General Manager
We will be reopening on Wednesday, May 13 th
To our Dear Aidan