With the long winter months behind us, New Englanders are heading outside to enjoy the summer. However, taking the proper precautions against UV rays is imperative to maintaining your youthful glow. With a few simple daily, or weekly, habits you can ensure yourself the safest skin this summer! For instance, a trip to your local spa for a facial in Nashua, NH, is not only relaxing but beneficial!
One of the most important elements in keeping a clear complexion over the summer months is exfoliation. With the use of gentle scrubs and professional peels, you can obtain numerous desirable benefits:
- Deep Cleanse will help to reduce breakouts from sweat and dirt
- Scrubs generally do not cause irritation or redness to occur.
- Removes dry, dead skin leaving a beautiful summer glow.
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines caused by damaging UV rays.
- Helps your skin to absorb other products, such as moisturizers.
Although water consumption is the number one factor in maintaining hydrated skin, there are other ways to give your face some TLC. Seaweed treatments are an excellent source of direct hydration into the skin. However, beyond hydration, seaweed treatments provide your skin with an abundant amount of other natural benefits:
- Hydration and healing properties
- Vitamins and minerals to replenish depleted skin
- Protects the skin against harmful environmental pollutants
- Seaweed can help to tone and clarify your skin.
- Anti-inflammatory properties useful for rash or wound treatment
- Elevates blood flow, leaving you with a youthful glow
- Suitable for all skin types, making it the go-to summer facial in Nashua, NH!
As we all know, the harmful UV rays of the summer sun can cause havoc to our skin. However, with the proper precautions and self-care, you can ensure the safest summer for your skin.
- Exfoliate and Hydrate, as we already discussed!
- Sunscreen Sunscreen Sunscreen! However, choosing a product that contains natural yet effective, ingredients is key.
- The shade is your friend! Whether you’re under an umbrella, wearing a hat, or shading by trees, shade is imperative on the hot summer days.
- Keep your makeup to a minimum when outdoors. This will help your pores stay clear.
At Aidan James Salon, we offer a variety of services to keep you glowing throughout the summer. Visit us online to view our full list of services, or call the salon at (603) 598.0795. One of the best salons for facials in Nashua NH, our team of professionals will have your looking your best this summer!